Ind.i.a. spa, established in Malo (VI), via Vicenza, n.6/14 (SP46), VAT 00189160245 is the holder of data processing carried out for purposes is jointly responsible for the collection and subsequent use of personal data and determines:
- how the data will be stored
- who will have access to the information stored
- what actions can be carried out.
More detailed information on the names of internal and external data processors may be sent by writing to: Ind.i.a. spa, located in Malo (VI), via Vicenza, n.6/14 (SP46) email email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services. This personal data includes:
- Contact details including name , e-mail , phone number and shipping, billing address
- Access and access information account , including screen name, password and unique user ID
- Your personal preferences including preferences on the subject of marketing is cookies
We use personal data collected in the following ways:
- To guarantee the best functionality of the Sites
- To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
- To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services
- For general research and analysis purposes:
We use data on how our visitors use our sites, apps and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we can use information on how visitors to the Sites search and find products to understand what the best ways to organize and present products can be.
- Other purposes :
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection we will give specific notice and request consent if necessary.
Sharing of personal data
The Owner share your personal information with:
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of the Owner , for example to process data, for sending e-mail, for research and analysis, to manage product promotions, as well as to administer certain services.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, court order, or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) to prevent illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation.
Protection of personal data
Encryption and security: we use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. Personal data is contained in protected networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: the personal data that we collect or produce (process) in the context of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data retention: we store personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Rights relating to personal data: has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case has the right to:
- – obtain access to personal data, request the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose their processing;
- – to receive personal data relating to him in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if express, withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authorit.
Even third parties can collect information from the Sites via cookies . Third parties collect data directly from yours web browser and the processing and processing of these data is subject to the respective ones privacy policies.
We use cookie to monitor the use of the Sites by our customers and to understand their preferences (such as the choices of the country and language). This allows us to provide services to our customers and improve their online experience. We also use cookie to obtain aggregate data related to site traffic and interaction on the site, to identify trends and obtain statistics so that we can always improve our sites. There are essentially three categories of cookie used on our sites:
Functional: these cookie they are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site and are therefore always enabled. These include i cookie that allow users to remember when browsing the site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help to provide support for security issues and regulatory compliance.
Performance: these cookie allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookie improve the processing speed of requests and allow you to store the preferences of the selected site. Refuse thesecookie it can lead to little specific indications and to a slower operation of the site.
Social media and advertising: i cookie related to social media offer the ability to connect to social network and share contents of our sites through i social media . THE cookie Advertisers (third parties) collect information to help you better tailor advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refuse these cookie may involve displaying advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with social networks and / or to share content on social media.
For a complete and updated summary of all the third parties that access the web browser , it is advisable to install a web browser plug-in specially created. You can also choose that the computer send an alert each time a message is sent cookies , or you can choose to disable all cookies . You can do it in the settings of the browser on each browser and device that is used. Every browser it is partly different, so you will have to consult the guide menu of the browser to know the correct way to change i cookies . If you disable i cookies , you may not have access to many features that make our Sites more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
QUESTIONS E FEEDBACKS
We welcome questions, comments and concerns about our Policy. If you want to provide a feedback or if you have any questions or concerns or you wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data, please contact the references in the section Data Controller.